Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer is Here!



Ever since the Toyota Prius "Harmony" commercial, I've been waiting for Petra Haden to release her cover version of the Bellamy Brothers song, "Let Your Love Flow." I decided to use the song for a nostalgia video of SMGC summer camp:





For a free download of the song, go
here.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual you make beautiful videos Michael, I'm waiting for you to make a full film and put us in it!!
love donna and nika

Monday, June 15, 2009 6:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Michael! I love this video. It brings back the memories. I miss you!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Um....you're welcome...I think I must miss you, too...who ever you are! (^_^)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous erin said...

Aww. Fantastic.
I miss the way the light came down near the pommel horse. :(

Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home