Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sircey's Ya Ya Birthday


This was done back in early April, after I had already left LASG a week earlier.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Lori said...

Michael
That was fun.... we really have to get our zipline up and working again!

Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Ziplines are "the bomb".

Broadway has a handle on theirs that can be somewhat twisted so the kid spins a bit.

Sunday, June 07, 2009 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous robyn said...

Sircey looked so happy!!! I don't think I ever saw her smile so much!

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Lori said...

at LASG was the zipline always there or did you have to set it up... it seems to be pretty low over the floor... do you know how to set one up? We could use the help... we would need one you can put up and down easy...

Monday, June 08, 2009 9:13:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

robyn,

As you know, Sircey is a great student and can operate in a disciplined class; but the little 6 year old in her (now 7) would come out whenever you give her some slack time and allow a moment of "play"; that it's ok, and she won't get scolded for it.


Lori, check the birthday category and you'll note the zipline's in other lasg birthday vids (including the previous post).

I haven't studied it carefully, nor did I work many parties while at lasg. I could try and take pictures for you, next time I am there to visit. It's not that hard to put up and down; but the turnbuckle can get messed up and needs periodic replacement.

Monday, June 08, 2009 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home