Julia's Epic Fail Moment
This happened on February 5th. She really gave me a scare, but was none the worse for wear. Looked hyperextensively pretty bad, though.
I first learned about the phrase "epic fail" from Julia.
Aside from this video, I'd like to publicly say that Julia is the most thoughtful and considerate human being on the face of the planet. Catastrophic success, right there!
Thanks for sending me the video message! It made my life!
I first learned about the phrase "epic fail" from Julia.
Aside from this video, I'd like to publicly say that Julia is the most thoughtful and considerate human being on the face of the planet. Catastrophic success, right there!
Thanks for sending me the video message! It made my life!
Labels: epic fail, Julia Wallace, LASG, Level 7, team, What your kids have been doing in the gym



2 Comments:
...
I AM NOT EPIC FAIL!!
>_>
I like how it is immediately assumed I need ice <_<
Well....911 might have been a bit premature.... (~_~)
Post a Comment
<< Home