Brief Clips from College
This is just a few random clips from an old vhs workout tape. Even though I could hold crosses without a false grip and had a record 7 cross pullouts in a row, I had chronic problems with my right shoulder (had arthroscopic surgery after my first year) and didn't hold my strength positions in workouts as long as I normally would in competition. Could never really do inlocate to handstand, due to the stress-load on my shoulders, which were tight then (and ridiculously tight today).



6 Comments:
Wow. Nice work! Was rings kinda like "your event?" You seem to be better than I could be at rings. Haha.
You know, maybe its just when you aren't tight and squeezing, but you have this loose leg position that is really obvious. You do it in your handstands, and in parts of your ring drills in the video. Just thought I'd point that out.
Where were you 20 years ago? You could have been my coach.
Where were you 20 years ago? You could have been my coach.
You know, there is reincarnation... wait.. strange thought.
I just always noticed that on your handstand pushups. Guess a gymnast notices all. =D
That doesn't make sense.
I rarely squeeze my legs together on purpose these days. When my legs are apart, it's on purpose. When I squeeze 'em together on handstands and handstand pushups, it's on purpose.
As for reincarnation....chances are, I'll die first, if we both die of natural causes. You'll be old enough to be my coach if I am reincarnated, and you're still in this life.
Whoa there.. lets just stick to the fact that I noticed the thing with your legs... leave it at that.
My legs are fine! (^_~)
Post a Comment
<< Home