I'm Yours
This was a quick, spur of the moment video, as I discovered a new favorite song by Jason Mraz, "I'm Yours". The melody just has a certain "happy spirit" to it (at least to me). So a couple of hours later: Walla! A new LASG video.
I was torn between using the original Mraz version, or this cover, by Chris Cendana (Mispelled his last name in the closing credits- grrr!). I like the Happy Slip Cup Beat, so I opted for the latter. I don't know why I find it so uplifting, but it's my new fave until I wear out the song after a hundred listens.
I was torn between using the original Mraz version, or this cover, by Chris Cendana (Mispelled his last name in the closing credits- grrr!). I like the Happy Slip Cup Beat, so I opted for the latter. I don't know why I find it so uplifting, but it's my new fave until I wear out the song after a hundred listens.
Labels: Francesca, LASG, Level 6, Level 7, Level 8, Level 9, team



12 Comments:
Another awesome video of course...I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that you were using this song, its kind of a big inside joke at my camp :P I really liked the bit of Crislin and Francesca on the tramp (while they waited for the tree to get removed from Francesca's mom's car), it was nicely done. Good job! *Julia aprovral stamp*
It really shows you how "unhip" I am; it's not the first time that I heard a song for the first time, only to learn it's "old news".
I really liked the bit of Crislin and Francesca on the tramp (while they waited for the tree to get removed from Francesca's mom's car), it was nicely done.
Thanks. They filmed themselves doing that. Looks like they were doing a game of "add-on".
Terrible about the tree and car; I was actually parked in that same exact spot, earlier that afternoon.
I really liked the bit of Crislin and Francesca on the tramp (while they waited for the tree to get removed from Francesca's mom's car), it was nicely done.
Thanks. They filmed themselves doing that. Looks like they were doing a game of "add-on".
Terrible about the tree and car; I was actually parked in that same exact spot, earlier that afternoon.
When did this happen? I never remember that one! XD Otherwise, pretty neat video. I like the "concentration game" where people keep growing in the circle.
You weren't there hun, lol
now where are my state photos! grr!
I like the "concentration game" where people keep growing in the circle.
It would have worked better if you guys were going faster (to keep up with the "happy slip cup beat").
It would have worked better if you guys were going faster (to keep up with the "happy slip cup beat").
Ahhh, you are right, but the way its in the video is not acted, which I like.
I like the part where Nik(k)i "falls through the cracks" and the synch of the "thump" sound in the audio to coincide with Keli's legs hitting the mat after she came off bars.
I like the part where Nik(k)i "falls through the cracks" and the synch of the "thump" sound in the audio to coincide with Keli's legs hitting the mat after she came off bars.
I agree. Good video. =) Lol. The part where Keli keeps going back on the platform if great too, and when all the kids are tangeled up. You should make more videos like these.
The one I'm excited about is the one with the clapping that I've been harvesting for a couple of months, now. Still need to capture extra clapping and close-ups of someone's hands jumping to the high bar.
The one I'm excited about is the one with the clapping that I've been harvesting for a couple of months, now. Still need to capture extra clapping and close-ups of someone's hands jumping to the high bar.
OOOO! Pick me, pick me! =)
Lol. I'll be at gym today, fyi. Haha.
Lol, good luck with that video!
Well,
Since I gave you a big segue with the 4 direction tsuke, I think I'll go with the footage I shot of Julia's free hip to hand. I originally wanted big skills on the high bar, like giants out of the catch, but I think what I got works; not finalized though.
Hard to squeeze everyone in with equal representation. Won't happen, with so many people in a 4 minute video. I'm glad Marena got Al to do the clapping!
Since I gave you a big segue with the 4 direction tsuke, I think I'll go with the footage I shot of Julia's free hip to hand. I originally wanted big skills on the high bar, like giants out of the catch, but I think what I got works; not finalized though.
Hard to squeeze everyone in with equal representation. Won't happen, with so many people in a 4 minute video. I'm glad Marena got Al to do the clapping!
Its fine, really! Though, If you want some giants, thats fine too... =) Just tell me. Lol.
I still don't get that clapping thing... people explain it to me, but I just don't get it.
Post a Comment
<< Home