Julia being free and hip
Julia's made big strides in recent weeks, working on her free-hip shoot to handstand. Today, before official workout began, she got herself excited on the first one. Subsequent attempts were up there, but arched on the way up and she dropped back down on the "wrong" side of the bar- which in itself is a change to something different. This clip is the best of the 3 or 4 that I filmed.
Good job
Labels: Julia Wallace, Level 7, What your kids have been doing in the gym



8 Comments:
"This video is currently unavalible. Please try again later."
:(
Just worked for me; try refreshing.
I did, I waited 12 hours too...
Hmmm....go through the blog and look for any videos that are uploaded onto blogger (like erin's vault). Are those viewable?
Works for me too!
Hrm...
Maybe your computer can't run it Julia.
yeahh, all the other videos are, i'm even on a different computer now :(
Julia has a blog now! It's for when I go to new orleans
So you still can't view it?
Maybe it's just you.
She can see it now... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home