Monday, August 04, 2008

Did you all know "August 4th, 2007" was "National Gymnastics Day"?!


Matt Reese is a good guy. He doesn't teach at LASG much anymore, but still comes in for special needs kids on Friday.

When I had to haul equipment, doing production for a Tylenol commercial out onto the Cal State Northridge track & field under the blazing sun, Matt spent his valuable time the day before, making sure I knew how to assemble the spare ring tower, hidden away under the platform. This included figuring out how to improvise Al's uneven bar portable platform. Took me 4 hours, by myself, to pack much of the equipment into a Uhaul.
The only thing I didn't have room for was the balance beam and beam mat. Buried in that picture, is a pommel horse.

Anyway, one of the few YouTube videos out there tagged with LASG, is this one by Holiday Man, and featuring Matt Reese. Enjoy.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I've seen that video before.
Sorry for all of the comments. Lol.

But... FYI: this year National Gymnastics Day is September 13, 2008.
Check it out- http://www.usa-gymnastics.org/Story.aspx?tabid=654

Monday, August 11, 2008 12:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home