Coaches don't let coaches coach drunk...or something like that
Text messaging while driving isn't the only danger we face....
Hey, just think of it this way: Could be worse....they could be texting while coaching at the same time.
Cell phone technology has revolutionized our society...not always for the better. I remember back when kids wore fake pagers as a status symbol. Today, who carries around pagers? Now I see kids sporting around their iphones and Blackberries; and I'm not sure the diseases inherent in frivolous cell phone usage outweighs the benefits of having them at all. Of course, by no means are kids the only ones abusing the privilege of the technology.

I think we're still learning how to process and manage today's technological wonders smartly and responsibly.
Disclaimer: Lest I get any coaches into trouble, just keep in mind that the "propanda/agenda" video makes it look worse than it is. (It's called "story-telling).
*08/10/2009 UPDATE* (Welcome Gymnastics Coaching readers!)
Update: 08/26/09
New cut:



6 Comments:
I could have sworn I threw a tsuk after that laughing spazz...
Heh....I just looked up the full clip and you did a tsuk timer to your back.
Awww, well, I remember it being a full on tsuk. Oh well. haha!
"Julia Walsh likes this."
Julia's been hanging around Facebook, for too long.
"Erin likes Michael's comment"
Post a Comment
<< Home