LA Lights Holiday Invitational 2008 (Level 7s and 9s)
Thea missed bars because she's still nervous about the dismount. She slowed down her giant, and fell off; even after getting back on and completing the routine, you can see her trying to control the descent.
I think she had only been doing this full routine about a week, prior (did some decent routines during practice, the week before).
Hadn't seen her floor routine, either until about a week ago. She was ahead of the music and kind of got lost toward the end. Still needs to learn dance, as well as more familiarity with her routine.
Thea:
I was in a bad spot to film Erin's floor. Missed her and Nik(k)i's beam.
She hasn't done giants since summer. Weird mental thing, since she's been doing them just fine, prior.
Erin:
Nikolina hadn't done a full floor routine until the week before the meet. It's her old routine.
Both she and Erin only started focusing on paks for the upcoming meet.
Nik(k)i:
That about wraps it up, folks.
I think she had only been doing this full routine about a week, prior (did some decent routines during practice, the week before).
Hadn't seen her floor routine, either until about a week ago. She was ahead of the music and kind of got lost toward the end. Still needs to learn dance, as well as more familiarity with her routine.
Thea:
I was in a bad spot to film Erin's floor. Missed her and Nik(k)i's beam.
She hasn't done giants since summer. Weird mental thing, since she's been doing them just fine, prior.
Erin:
Nikolina hadn't done a full floor routine until the week before the meet. It's her old routine.
Both she and Erin only started focusing on paks for the upcoming meet.
Nik(k)i:
That about wraps it up, folks.



7 Comments:
curious. thea's floor routine plays twice. better double check that now.
What's it gonna take to get that edit $$$$$$$. Please..........:)
Why...whatever on earth are you talking about, Jenny?
Of course....you could always simply stop the video, right before the end.
I liked Julia laughing at the end of it.
Gee...I wonder what she was laughing about, there...
erin,
What are you talking about?!
thea. floor! twice. look AT VIDEO!
...or are you messing with my mind...... 0.o
What are you talking about?
...Ah, wa... cu... bu... I could have sworn?
Post a Comment
<< Home