Friday, November 28, 2008

The Happy Athlete





Just love, love, love this kid:



Just love her!

She's always laughing and smiling (except when she's not). Being in a good mood is contagious when in the presence of her infectious personality. Miriam is a perpetual wellspring of cascading laughter and quenching hugs.
She's the happy gymnast!
(Even when she's sad)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always good job! it really fit the music


this kid is gorgeoussss and is gonna be a amazing gymnast someday

Friday, November 28, 2008 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

it really fit the music

Yeah, I'm not a country music fan and I don't see Miriam as a country gal; but somehow, the happiness in the music seemed to fit.


You see where Hamest and her mom are lecturing her on the bench? And she keeps looking over at me and allowing herself to be distracted? It's one of the biggest problems with camera hams, when you're trying to be a fly on the wall and not distract from a private lesson or from a good scolding.

Friday, November 28, 2008 6:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She really is one of the cutest people I have ever seen. Everyday, when she leaves, or when I get there, she gives everyone these amazingly large hugs.

She is so sweet, and I hope to see her become an extremely successful gymnast and person.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

She scored a 9.4 on floor, placing 2nd recently at State; something like 5th or 6th all-around.

Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home