Any volunteers?
I thought I'd post this, due to the comical result.
I had seen this drill at Swing Big! Although it's not one I have much interest in using, I asked my girls for a volunteer, wanting to experiment with how I might add a bit more to the drill. Well....bless her heart for doing what I asked her to do and stay tight like a statue:
I think my idea wasn't bad; just needed a smaller fulcrum to tip her.
I had seen this drill at Swing Big! Although it's not one I have much interest in using, I asked my girls for a volunteer, wanting to experiment with how I might add a bit more to the drill. Well....bless her heart for doing what I asked her to do and stay tight like a statue:
I think my idea wasn't bad; just needed a smaller fulcrum to tip her.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home