Monday, January 09, 2012

UCLA vs. Utah Season Opener

A familiar fan cheers on the Bruins for a 0.01!



Well, I wasn't planning on attending many UCLA meets this year, given the limited seating (Pauley Pavilion is under reconstruction) in the Wooden Center; but Amy put me on the guest list and encouraged me to come. They were expecting a packed house and tickets did indeed sell out.

I opened a new YouTube channel specifically for stuff I feel more comfortable with advertising and sharing publicly with to a wider audience. My other account I prefer to remain more low key.

I actually filmed pretty near all the routines on all apparatus this time. It'll take me a while to upload most of it, though.

I'm still not planning on attending many home meets this season. But who knows? It's always nice to see familiar faces at these things.

(Oh, and yes...UCLA won).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home