Friday, December 23, 2011

After a successful workshop today...








I like these two top-rated comments:

"I'm an athiest, I think Tebow is overated as a QB even though he "wins games". That said I don't get the hate for him. Because of religion? So what he has every right to believe what he does, he doesn't shove it down our throats the media is doing that. Because he's subpar? He's not that bad there's far worse. How about people judge his character for once? Just watch this damn clip he's a genuinly nice guy. Meanwhile the NFL is full of douchebags and a-holes who don't get nearly as much heat."

"LOL...I think it is funny how all of these atheists are watching this video and making this about religion...if you hate Tim Tebow, why are you searching YouTube videos for him? Obviously the man is impacting your life in someway."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home