The Sun'll Come Out....Whenever!
But here's a birthday video for Robyn. Not the video I had envisioned for the song (it was supposed to be saved for an Abby and Sofie video- but some video files are having codec issues, and I can't unlock them); but hope it brings a smile to Robyn's heart, anyway.
And for the record, that was not me filming Robyn's butt (although I take responsibility for including it in the video- it's clean and cute...I mean the footage is clean and cute)!
Maya, had the camera, and was filming. Mischievous kid.....
Happy 26th birthday, Robyn!
Labels: Abby, Robyn, Sofie, Sofie Fier



1 Comments:
Ok...now I'm depressed.
I just heard from Sofie that she and Abby are probably done, and not returning to Broadway Stars in the Fall.
Sofie finally had her foot checked out. An MRI reveals she has tarsal coalition. Doesn't think she'll be able to do gym.
Sun's definitely not coming out, tomorrow...
Post a Comment
<< Home