Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summer Magic

Hard to include footage of everyone...especially when trying to choose and pick what best fits with lyrics of a song that...well, probably didn't have SMGC summer camp in mind when it was written.

So just enjoy it for what it is:



I think I'll put together some raw footage, without the "interference" of adding in music, in some of the next few videos.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael, Sarah and I loved this video. The music adds a lot to it. Great choice of song!

Thursday, August 16, 2007 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I'm going to assume this is Diana...

Thanks for commenting. I think I've all but exhausted summer songs, from the last 2 years worth of video-making.

Hoping to use "Boys of Summer" and "The Summer Knows (Summer of '42)" sometime.

Tell Sarah I said hi! I miss her.

Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the bit where all the girls were tackling me and wouldn't let me leave.

--Johanna

Friday, December 28, 2007 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Johanna....the girl who decided to move out to North Carolina and abandon her SMGC friends.

I kid.

How are you?

I have more vids to get around to making, one day; and some have more footage with you in them.

Friday, December 28, 2007 7:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home