Age Before Beauty: Rodger Versus the Girly Dozen

I am calling them "girly gymnasts" for being unable to hold their handstands yesterday. It's really, really sad. How can you call yourself a gymnast if you can't even hold a handstand? Losing a contest to Rodger, I can understand that. But not holding a handstand? Tsk, tsk...
Rodger turns 50 on February 26th. He has muscle endurance like the Energizer Bunny has batteries: He just keeps going, and going, and going...

Happy birthday Rodger! And way to show these loudmouth lightweights what a little strength can accomplish. "50" is only a number...
I recently got a new camera, as my old Canon Powershot A40 of 4 years was falling apart. With that one, I could only take 10-20 second clips in avi file; with my new Sony DCS-W100 Cyber-shot with 4 GB memory card, I can take up to a 20 minute single mpeg. So now I am able to take longer shots, and the camera won't cut-out at the wrong moment.
Previous Rodger video:
"Tenacity"



4 Comments:
Nice cinematography! I'm sure your new camera will be well utilized!
Sorry again about missing class the other week. I was so looking forward to it. Ah well, hopefully someday again soon.
Well, I just had to exchange my camera for an even bigger upgrade, since the model I had was discontinued. Part of the pixelation was burned out. *sigh*....
It was a big hassle to make the exchange, and I had to fork over near $300 more than what I paid for the other one; that's because the 4 gig card I purchased only fits on Sony cameras; and they only carried two different Sony models.
Sorry you missed class that day.
Yikes $300! That sounds like about twice as much as you originally invested. I've heard good things about beachcamera.com and costco's return/exchange policies (they let you exchange even years down the road) but you're probably set for quite a while...
Eugenia
Well, I'm enjoying some of the upgrade features in the new camera. I can now zoom in and out, while it's recording! The lens is powerful enough to allow me to film from further away, allowing me to be more unobtrusive, and a fly-on-the-wall, when I want to be.
Post a Comment
<< Home