Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cathleenated Addiction



Cathleen was a former competitive gymnast who now seems to enjoy coming into the gym as a stress relief from the daily grinds of the work week. So the song is perfect for her video, and is one of a number of songs she picked out.

She is an avid coffee-lover, so you will see her make repeat visits over to her coffee, throughout her workouts.

The story behind the title of her music video, and the sticker- "Start Here"- on her Tiger Paws wristguards, is that one morning at workout, she asked what was on my bottom. I thought maybe I had ripped a hole in my shorts. Upon closer inspection, Cathleen burst out laughing. She pulled the sticker off of me, and it was a piece from a cd sticker label, that said "start here". That's the portion that let's you know where to peel the label off from. I must have sat on it at home. Cathleen, still laughing uncontrollably, said, "Start here (my butt)...and end up where?!" (better not answer that one).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home