Overnight 2006
The kids had their overnight this past Saturday, June 10th.
I actually didn't do all that much filming, compared to last year. And much of the images I did capture were of those who kind of hung around me. Once the kids get me to start on origami in the party room, I have no idea what's going on anywhere else in the gym, until it's time to leave (in this case, 4am). So I apologize if the video is narrow in presenting a broader balance of all who participated. There was a lot going on, and I did try and take pictures of everyone who was there; unfortunately, 3/4's of my photos came out too blurry to publish. But the best of the batch, you will find in a flickr album.
Currently, I have this video set on private, so if you wish to view it, you will need to register a free account at YouTube, then have me add you as a friend. I've done this to some of my other videos, so that they are enjoyed only by friends and family members- people I know. Just e-mail me, or leave a comment-request here.
I actually didn't do all that much filming, compared to last year. And much of the images I did capture were of those who kind of hung around me. Once the kids get me to start on origami in the party room, I have no idea what's going on anywhere else in the gym, until it's time to leave (in this case, 4am). So I apologize if the video is narrow in presenting a broader balance of all who participated. There was a lot going on, and I did try and take pictures of everyone who was there; unfortunately, 3/4's of my photos came out too blurry to publish. But the best of the batch, you will find in a flickr album.
Currently, I have this video set on private, so if you wish to view it, you will need to register a free account at YouTube, then have me add you as a friend. I've done this to some of my other videos, so that they are enjoyed only by friends and family members- people I know. Just e-mail me, or leave a comment-request here.
Labels: Overnight



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home