Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Announcement

Youtube has disabled my account, due to some crackdown on copyrighted videos that I've had uploaded for months. So none of the videos on this blog will work. I hope to get things straightened out.


UPDATE: I have opened a new account, as YouTube hasn't responded to my e-mail. Being the impatient guy that I am on this, I shall begin uploading the vids all over again. Be patient, and hopefully I will get it all done by the end of the weekend, and it should be like nothing ever happened.

UPDATE II 3/21/06: Pretty much everything's back. Just a few more to go. Some, like "Cirque du Isabel", "How, When, Where" "2001: A Gymnastics Odyssey" and "Someplace Under the Rainbow" are too large for YouTube to accept as they've now been also enforcing the 100 MBs- and maybe worse,- under 10 minutes rule. The MB I might be able to get around and just reduce the size. But not the minutes thing without serious editing.

New vids to come soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger tumbleintodreams said...

Hello Wordsmith. Thanks for the tips. I changed my preferences to public on YouTube and I’m uploading J’s floor routine also. I will try to change the width settings on this one. Couldn’t figure out how to do it on the video already embedded. I hope you’ll stop back by and take a look when you have time.



Thank you also for telling me about Flickr. I’m having a blast there! I enjoy photography a lot and just received a new digital camera at Christmas so I’m loving looking at everyone’s photos on there and sharing some of my own. Do you have photos there? Can you send me a link?



I hope you are still considering joining the gymnastics group I told you about. We are a fascinating group if you like to discuss gymnastics. Just let me know if you want in. The address is www.gymnopolis.com You can at least see a little more about it there.



Hope you are having a great day!



Sherri McInnis

The Children's Circus

Friday, March 17, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Couldn’t figure out how to do it on the video already embedded.

If you look at the html coding, you should see down toward the bottom, where it says "width=600". Change it to "425". If you try to publish when it's not in html, it will probably go into error. What you'd have to do is restore and implant "/embed", with the proper brackets. For some reason, the closed tag goes missing when you exit out of the html mode.

I do have a flickr album...just click on the flickr icon on the sidebar...it will take you to my album. I should go pro, so I can organize into a number of albums.

I'll visit the yahoo group. Thanks, Sherrilyn.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 8:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home