Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Julia started doing giants by herself a while ago. This is from today:




If you haven't read it before, check out Julia's story. She's a great kid.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger alexismbailey said...

I'm glad Facebook exists - I hadn't checked the blog in ages. Julia - this is awesome!! I'm so impressed with you and how far you've come! I sure miss being around to watch the small daily victories, but it's very exciting to see videos showing huge leaps. I hope I can get in to the gym one of these days, but in the meantime, I'll check back for videos more often =)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

You see, Michael???
Facebook brings people together!
ahahaa, jk

Thanks for putting these up!

Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

OMG! Like...It's Alexis!!!

Friday, March 20, 2009 4:43:00 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

hush you

..

>_>;

Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home