Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Is this the part where you let go?



Teri was a great find for SMGC and a great loss for LASG. She stayed on for as long as she did because of her love of teaching the kids.





For anyone who could use a great photographer who happens to also be a caring person who will bond to you like a family friend, you can get a hold of Teri through her website or her blog.

Good luck, Teri!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not balling my eyes out!! Teri rocks, and will be missed! =)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

thank you so much, michael! i can't even begin to find the words to express what this means to me and how much i already miss these times. i will treasure this video!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael, you aren't supposed to make me cry before breakfast. )=

I didn't even know you left Teri. I love you, your photography, and your amazing personality so much. I hope I can see you again, for I never got a chance to say good by.

I will defnitely keep in touch through email with you. Seeing you only coach on wednesdays at the gym was hard enough. But now, it's just never.

I miss you so much. Good luck with your future, and I hope you find happiness in your life!

Lots of love, Erin

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

erin,

thank you and i'm so sorry you didn't know. i was so sad week after week not seeing you, because it was bothering me so much not to talk to you first. but, good news.. it won't be never. i will visit. send me an email so i know where to write you! ;)

i will miss you too and wish you the best in everything you do!

love,
teri

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:02:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Michael, you aren't supposed to make me cry before breakfast. )=

Next time, try watching it after dinner, then. (^_^)

You can cry yourself to sleep.


With Robyn leaving this week, it's been a double whammy.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home