Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blocking Drill for Backhandsprings

2 Comments:

Anonymous David Patterson said...

Wordsmith,
I am interested in advertising on your site here and over at hammeringsparksfromtheanvil. My client is in the medical supplies field which would go well with injuries in gymnastics. Let me know if you are interested in text link advertising?

David

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Hey David,

Well, I've avoided ads thus far, but I'd be interested; especially since the ad would be gymnastics-related.

Just keep in mind I only post here when I have something to share; and I don't advertise this blog heavily, but keep it low-key.

Not sure why you'd want to have the ad at Sparks from the Anvil. I used to get a lot more traffic there, though; but since May, when Google had tagged it for malware, I've blogged less and less frequently on it. It's just a phase I'm going through, as I'm a bit put off with talking politics. So I'm a little bit on hiatus.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home