UCLA vs. OSU Women's Gymnastics Meet
Well,
I went to this weekend's meet to see my old roommate, Mike and his wife Tanya (both former Bruin gymnast greats). They are the assistant and head coach at Oregon State.
I loved the choreography of the OSU floor routines (Mike says Tanya does most all of it). I missed Anna Li's bars (I thought I was taping, but was not- aaargh!), which scored a 9.95. Same happened with one of the Beaver gymnasts on bars, and I was disappointed because I liked the way she cranked her giants- almost looked like a Chinese tap for her dismount.
My videos are here. Didn't get any beam (got lazy, and didn't feel like moving any closer).
I told Mike if his team won, it would be because they were coached by two former Bruin gymnasts.
Labels: UCLA



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home