New Blog by UCLA Freshman Gymnasts
I seldom mention new updates to the links on the sidebar. So here's a first:
A friend of mine, Chloe, who I knew when she was a young team kid at SMGC, (later to migrate over to JAG) is now part of the UCLA Freshman class. She and her freshman teammates have set up a new blog: Welcome to Our Blog! UCLA's Fabulous Freshmen (will they have to refresh with a name-change each year? Or go with "SuperPhatFive"?)
Good luck, and Go Bruins!
A friend of mine, Chloe, who I knew when she was a young team kid at SMGC, (later to migrate over to JAG) is now part of the UCLA Freshman class. She and her freshman teammates have set up a new blog: Welcome to Our Blog! UCLA's Fabulous Freshmen (will they have to refresh with a name-change each year? Or go with "SuperPhatFive"?)
Good luck, and Go Bruins!
Labels: UCLA



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home