Hannah's Thursday Private with Ita
Probably the first LASG kid who befriended me from day one when I began helping Ita with her class, Hannah is shown here training in a private with coach Ita.
Ita was horrified by her "yelling" and "shouting" at Hannah, when I played the video back to her. I think it's the "hearing your own voice" kind of effect. Really, this is rather mild, what's in the video. Her kids are desensitized and used to it.
So I hope she'll forgive me for uploading this video. It's for Hannah's family.
I think it looked pretty good; Ita says it's about 50% of what she wants out of Hannah.
Besides her private today, Hannah took class, and it looks likely that she'll be doing her round-off backhandspring in Sunday's fun meet (yay!).
Ita was horrified by her "yelling" and "shouting" at Hannah, when I played the video back to her. I think it's the "hearing your own voice" kind of effect. Really, this is rather mild, what's in the video. Her kids are desensitized and used to it.
So I hope she'll forgive me for uploading this video. It's for Hannah's family.
I think it looked pretty good; Ita says it's about 50% of what she wants out of Hannah.
Besides her private today, Hannah took class, and it looks likely that she'll be doing her round-off backhandspring in Sunday's fun meet (yay!).
Labels: Academy meet, coaches, Floor, Ita, LASG, LASG pre-team, level 4



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home