Happy Valentine's Day!
Well....a day late, anyway. This video was conceived of at the end of practice last night. Something in my conversation with Kathryn got me to mention how I heard for the first time, the Moldy Peaches' "Anyone Else but You", as sung by the actors in the movie "Juno" (which I have not seen, and only vaguely know about- Kathryn and Hannah made it known to me that I've been living under a rock, and the movie and song are so old, people are sick of it now). So anyway, I like the song, and am not tired of listening to it yet. I suggested I should use the song in one of my videos. Then suggested Kathryn and Hannah- who are best buds since perhaps diaperhood- should sing or pretend to sing the song. I had seen a number of YouTube cover videos yesterday of people acoustically singing the tune and had found a version I like. (Plus, it's sung by sisters, which suits Hannah and Kathryn perfectly).
So this is a quick video edit, using a mish-mash of footage stretching back almost 3 years, up to what I filmed of them, yesterday.
It sounds like Kathryn will probably discontinue gymnastics when we make the move to LASG; and Hannah will be getting back surgery this year for scoliosis, all but effectively ending any ambitions for competitive gymnastics. I wish the two of them all the best of luck in their future endeavors!
They've left me with some pretty fond memories to cherish. I will miss them.

So this is a quick video edit, using a mish-mash of footage stretching back almost 3 years, up to what I filmed of them, yesterday.
It sounds like Kathryn will probably discontinue gymnastics when we make the move to LASG; and Hannah will be getting back surgery this year for scoliosis, all but effectively ending any ambitions for competitive gymnastics. I wish the two of them all the best of luck in their future endeavors!
They've left me with some pretty fond memories to cherish. I will miss them.

Labels: Hannah, intermediates, Kathryn, level 5, team



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home