Katie Katie
I've always liked this kid and it was nice to be able to work her birthday party at the gym. I started filming a few things without fully realizing that I'd end up making this into a movie; otherwise I would have liked to have taken more pix of Katie specifically and of her in the party room, blowing out her cake and such. What also made this neat for me was seeing a couple of other kids that I know at Katie's party. It's obvious from the video.
At the time I made this video, I had no idea I could rip mp3s off of my regular cds using the windows media player. So I had no party music I liked (I wanted something from Disney, like Trashin' the Camp from Tarzan...); I ended up using this sugary sweet song from a 70's Japanese anime series called "Candy Candy". Running out of song-to-footage...I also incorporated a French version of the song (the show apparently was popular in Europe as well as around the world). I happen to remember this series because when I was a kid during one summer in Japan, I bought an LP with the Gatchaman theme song on it; but the record was a mix of different anime series, not all of them for boys. Well...the song grew on me.
At the time I made this video, I had no idea I could rip mp3s off of my regular cds using the windows media player. So I had no party music I liked (I wanted something from Disney, like Trashin' the Camp from Tarzan...); I ended up using this sugary sweet song from a 70's Japanese anime series called "Candy Candy". Running out of song-to-footage...I also incorporated a French version of the song (the show apparently was popular in Europe as well as around the world). I happen to remember this series because when I was a kid during one summer in Japan, I bought an LP with the Gatchaman theme song on it; but the record was a mix of different anime series, not all of them for boys. Well...the song grew on me.
Labels: Birthday



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home